SCHOOL SNACK/BREAKFAST PROGRAMS
You work hard to manage a school snack or breakfast program- and you can see the results every day. But if you want a more formal review of your program’s progress, consider asking teachers and administrative staff to fill out a quick survey. A formal, but quick survey will help you win support for your goals, gain recognition for your school, and encourage others to join the team.
WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR SURVEY RESULTS
Share the survey information with:
- York Region Food for Learning- the more we know about your program, the more we can help!
- Your principal/superintendent
- Your school colleagues
- Parents- to learn the value of the program and for donation/volunteer requests
- Community (including the media)
- Local businesses- to ask for donations
Consider using a free, online survey software (e.g. Survey Monkey) to administer this survey. It’s faster and easier.